Sunday, October 3, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

My brother's 20th birthday..

As I mention in the previous post...
FIRST of october is my elder brother's brithday..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again.. =)

Erm.. So on friday I have got to rush back home after chemistry practical because my sister and house mate are going to Sg.Long to celebrate his birthday.. So I went home with Cherrie and on the way back I tell her about how to take bus from Metroview to TARC and vice versa, and when to press the 'bell' in the bus.. Luckily the bus arrive early that day so we don't have to wait in the freakingly hot weather.. Yeah, as usual the bus will stop in front of the guard house.. While walking to the lift of our block, Cherrie ask whether she can stay in my house for a while as she still don't know where exactly is her new house.. The only thing she know is that it's on the 8th floor.. Obviously I'm ok with it but when I leave she have got to leave too.. Seriously I'm ok with anyone coming to my house.. You're always welcome.. Hahahaha.. Again it's luck, she meet her house mate at the lift who is moving her stuff.. At the same time my house mates are also at the lift so that prove that I'm not late.. =) But I help them to move their stuff to 7th floor first before going back to my house.. So after all the packing, my sister and house mates have got to rush to LRT station because it's gonna rain cats and dogs.. We went to pasar seni where I reload my touch n go card and we went to traffic police station to pay my sister's friend summon.. Then after that we walk to china town to eat porridge but unfortunately when we reach there the little stall is closing.. They kept their stuff about 5 mins before we reach there.. So we went to buy the longan drink just opposite of the little stall.. Aww.. My childhood longan water.. The best I've ever found.. Still remember when I'm still a little kid, everytime I go china town.. My parents sure take my siblings and me to the stall.. There's one time where we actually stand there and drink drink drink.. I think we drank 3 big packets or so.. Hahaha.. The stall is still there just that now it's foreigners that are working there.. Since we can't find anything to eat and the beef noodles restaurant is not open so we went to McDonald for lunch.. After that I went to buy water chestnut and my sister and XW went to buy flowers for my brother.. After that we walk to KTM Kuala Lumpur station and take the fuckingly slow train to Serdang where my sister's bf will fetch us to his house.. So that night we went to his grandma's house for dinner.. Owh.. Curry Chicken.. It's been ages since I eat curry chicken.. I mean home made version.. Haha.. So we went home after dinner and time for TV and chatting.. Piano a bit also.. So the next I woke up early to study further math applied.. Gawd.. I really need help in further math.. My brain is dying.. >.< So I just read my newly bought statistics book but I can't find time to do my tutorials and it's time for lunch already.. We have hard time deciding what to eat.. Leong wants pan mee or mix rice.. My sister and me want domino.. My brother is always the neutral one.. You can somehow guess his answer.. That is 'ok la.. , whatever la..'.. LOL!! We ended decided to go McDonald.. OMG.. AGAIN!!?? Since we want to save money for dinner so ok la.. McDonald is the cheapest fast food around.. So my sister's bf, a.k.a the driver fetch us to the nearest McDonald and I saw some freaking gigantic house.. 4 storeys bungalow and I guess there's underground too.. There's one house with lift.. We can see it through the partially transparent glass window.. How good if I one of the residents there.. O_O So after McDonald we went home and hahahaha.. Cheong-K.. Wheee~~~~ XW say my voice is cute.. Huh?? My voice is cute?? How can that be?? Hahahahaha... And we sang for I dunno.. 2 hours??
Then we have to rush to Susan's Bistro for dinner or else our booking will be given off to somebody else.. Yeah.. We manage to get there in time.. To save money.. 
I ordered their Today's Special Set.. 
The cheapest I can find.. RM15.90 without tax.. 
Or else you will be looking at min RM18.90 per dish in the menu.. 
There's RM40++ dish too.. WOOT.. 
Have to wait until I work only can try.. 
Wonder what is so special about that.. Haha..
Owh.. I really enjoy the food there..
It's so so freakingly SCRUMPTIOUS man..
YOU GOT TO TRY IT...
Great food always come with great price...
So check your wallet first before getting there..
After finishing my meal..
I got bored and started to take pictures...
Owh and this noob photographer just learn to use the shortcut key in his phone..
>.<
Salt and pepper..
I wanted to take this with the restaurant logo but the waiter take the menu away so haih..
Solo la.. Haha..
My ice lemon tea.. Owh.. <3<3
I can't find any lemon tea better than this..
I practically finish half of this cup once it's served..
My room mate's lamb shank.. Left the best part which is the bone.. <3
Dinner for 6 person..
So we went home and continue our karaoke spree~~
Wahaha..
So what I did for my free time there..
Besides trying to do my tutorials which I didn't do much..
Just a few question and that's it..
I LEARN TO PLAY THE PIANO..
Err.. Now I can play small little part of River Flows..
Yay.. XW say I can go her house and play her piano when I'm free..
YESH YESH YESH!!
I hope my mother will let me attend music class..
Not yet tell her about the new music centre my classmate Calvin introduce to me..
RM15 per month.. Where can you find such cheap class??
I'm gonna learn violin..
And obviously I gonna pay the fees myself..
Because my parents aren't gonna support me I know..
So I come back to wangsa today..
And it's 9.02pm now..
My tutorials are piling up..
Need to get it done..
So..
See ya..

Before that..
Let's FARTTTT..
LOL!!!

It's been ages since I end my post with quotes from dead people..
So here's one..
Many people who excel are self-taught. - Herb Ritts 

Enjoy your day..
Cheersssss.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment