Wednesday, February 2, 2011 | By: Barely Wai

Happy CNY!!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone..
Now is still CNY eve..
But after 15mins.. We'll say bye bye to eve..
Argh.. I'm still searching for the best phone to buy..
iPhone 4??
N8??
In terms of specification..
N8 win..
In terms of touch sensitivity..
iPhone win..
Most important for me..
The phone's camera..
Since I'm currently unable to afford a DSLR..
N8 comes with 12MP camera while iPhone only support until 5MP though both are able to record HD video..
N8 is lighter than iPhone but thicker by a few mm..
Size are almost the same..
N8's processor is slower so most probably I'll expect it to hang or lag..
N8 operates with the latest Symbian 3 OS..
Well.. Both phones are good but iPhone lack of something which makes a lot of difference in my decision making..
iPhone's bluetooth is unable to connect to other devices except for iPhone which makes the bluetooth feature kind of useless..
N8 price is way cheaper than iPhone 4..
Anyhow I'll get N8 if I can't find other better phone..
And I desperately need a new phone..
I can't stand with this phone anymore..
It just went crazy few minutes ago..
Uhhh!! >.<*
-----------------------------------------------------------
I chat with a friend last monday at ice rink..
And we came across our wish list..
So I'll share a bit here..
1. Get a new phone (in desperate need)
2. Bauer ice hockey skates
3. DSLR (nikon or canon)
4. Macro lens and flash..
5. Bauer or Seba inline skates..
Well.. I think that's it..
My life is simple..
Freezing time while skating..
I'm contented with it..
There's one more actually..
Soon to come..
You'll know eventually..
Hahaha..
Making a wish on CNY and not on Christmas??
Hmm.. That's kind of weird.. Haha..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Many people who excel are self-taught. - Herb Ritts

Happy Chinese New Year,
Wai Wai

0 comments:

Post a Comment