Wednesday, April 13, 2011 | By: Barely Wai

Five Two!!

There's is just way too much dramas happening recently..
Well.. I couldn't stand it anymore..
Erm.. Don't get me wrong.. It's not from the dramas..
It's that I hasn't blog for like.. Erm.. Count yourself la..
So now I couldn't resist but to just blurt it out here..

1st stop..
Dramas from John and YV..
After all the secret here and there..
After all the centre people matters..
After all the shying (this word actually exist in dictionary..I thought it is gramatically wrong..haha..) here and there..
There're now holding hands where ever they go..
Well.. Congratulation to both of you..

Second drama..
Exam results..
As I've stated in my previous post..
I'll work harder (well.. I'm still lazy though..)..
I'd improve but I'm still ain't satisfy with it..
Mr.Keong said the results we get now will more or less be the same as our AS results..
Well.. Maybe not true for other subjects but definitely it's gonna be true for chemistry..
I've to get at least 3 A's for my AS.. Hope so..
I really need it..
That's all for myself..
Now for my classmates..
Today we got back our General Paper results..
7 people in my class failed and all of them are scholarship holders..
And my lecturer doesn't want to add even 1 mark for them to help retain their scholarship..
I know the feeling of unable to retain it because I lose it last semester..
And I'm only holding a 50% scholarship..
They're holding 100%.. It'll be even harder for them..
Anyways there's an advancement in the hope of retaining their scholarship..
Ms. Joanna told Calvin to search for the person who is in charge of scholarship..
And just telling him that the person is Ms.Tan..
Who the hell is Ms. Tan?? There's so many 'Tan' in this college admin..
I've promise him to search for this person if he couldn't get her..
I'll ask Mdm. Looi (I perhaps she'll be there) after SWC meeting tomorrow..

Third..
I don't know whether it's my attitude or lack of vocabulary or what..
Somehow I just felt that people hates me..
Maybe it's the stress from exams (AS exam in 1 month)..
Or the way I talk..
Or the way I think of how others is treating me..
I don't know..
I'm lost..
I'm gonna be crazy..
I don't even know whether I should type it here..
Just let it be..
I just need to release this somewhere..
I've ask some of my classmates and Zi Wang whether I'm a despiser..
Somehow I got the answer 'NO' with their own definitions of despise and reasons..
But sometimes I'm being called as a despiser by some of my friends..
I've no idea whether I am or not..
Maybe it's the matter of their definition of despise or disdain..

My eye had swollen since yesterday evening..
And it's still a bit of a swollen now though it's not that obvious anymore..
Going to PC fair this friday and Sky-Trex this saturday with my classmates.. Whee~~
It's time to update myself with gadgets and get healthier..
Owh.. Just notice that I've posted 52 times..

Belief creates the actual fact. - William James

Cheers
Wai Wai

0 comments:

Post a Comment