Friday, June 3, 2011 | By: Barely Wai

Life through lenses..

I'm alone in Cherrie's house..
With a bowl of Koko Crunch as my companion..
Slept for 2 days at her house..
1st day is to wake her up to study..
and the 2nd day is to make sure that she wake up to get her new house keys..
It seems that I've failed the 2nd task..
Hence she's now unable to shift her stuff to the new house today as planned..
>.<

My life as an amateur astrophotographer..
Still new..
Still learning..
Still experimenting..
Here's some photo taken by me using Nikon D3100..
My first sunset shot from my house balcony..

First time chase ISS..
First time see Venus, Mercury and Mars..
Saw Jupiter and Saturn through telescope before but no photo..
Expect to see Space Shuttle Endeavour cruse through also but seems like it's too small to be detected..

While waiting for ISS to appear..
This great opportunity comes..
Moon surrounded by tonnes of cloud..
An eye in the sky..

Who say there's no stars in Malaysia??


Light spectrum.. Green's missing.. >.<

Sun rise in Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur.

Some random photo.. =)
Street lamp with man-made fountain..

B&W photo of street lamp and coconut tree..

When I'm about to leave..
This aunty take thing 'no idea what's that called' in front of my car..
Immediately I rush to her and take photo..
She's shy anyway..
Asking whether I'm doing any projects.. Haha..


Obviously there's still much for me to improve..
Credits to Nigel Choy (another astrophotographer) for editting some of the photos..
Credits to Chin Su Jing's Nikon D3100..

Clubs activity will resume after my final paper next wednesday..
Gonna be extremely busy for my 3rd semester..
Well for now.. Hope for the best for my A Level AS exam..

I gambled on having the strength to live two lives, one for myself and one for the world. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment