Monday, December 7, 2009 | By: Barely Wai

Over Over Over..

Can u imagine how happy I am??
SPM is ending.. Yayyy...

Tomorrow is chemistry.. I don't think I have with that subject..

But..

After chemistry is Chinese Language which is >.<

Haiz.. How to love it actually??


Haha.. Looking forward to my class trip which is on the 15 December 2009..

It's the day after SPM... Woohoooo!!!!!!!!

Finally.. Haha..



The part that I like the most after SPM is OVER is... Hahaha...

I can start to read my books...Waited for so many 'years' because I have to control myself to prepare for SPM..

The books are from UK.. But I read 1 of them in MPH bookstore before..

But thats just a few pages as I don't have the time to finish it as my parents are leaving..

I'll post the picture of the books and the name in my future post.. Haha..

Today my dad's car have a problem.. To me its kinda weird.. But my brother say its normal.. ~.~

I don't know how to explain actually.. Haha..


Good luck everyone especially those taking chemistry tomorrow..

SMILE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment