Sunday, June 13, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

First week of college holiday

It has been a while that I didn't post anything in my blog.. Perhaps for past 1 month I have become a person who reads other people blog rather than blogging myself.. Haha.. Hmm.. Finally got a comment from someone who say my blog is nice.. Really?? Anyway thanks for your comment and compliment.. Haha..

Yes yes yes!! Finally 1 week of my college holiday is over... Can't wait going back to college as my life during the holidays is so boring adding internet signal and speed is freaking weak and slow respectively.. To the Malaysia government : Tolong la tolong, sila naik taraf servis internet di negara kau ni.. Banyak org tengah complaint ni.. Pls la.. Your country internet service is the 'best' la.. Even the new WiMax with 4G, my friends also keep saying the line is good but keep lost signal.. So what is the differences between extremely slow/weak signal internet line and have no access to the internet?? If you want your country to develope fast, kindly upgrade the internet as its a medium to connect with the whole world..

Ok la, back to something much happy... Haha.. Last wednesday is my class SN11p of TARC first outing..
Venue : 1 Utama(1U)..
Time : Morning - Night
Haha.. I have not been to 1U for so many years whereby I straight get lost when I walk to New Wing of 1U.. Funny la.. We are required to gather at MPH bookstore in New Wing so I went searching for the directory where I called it 'The Machine' that day.. When I meet my classmates, they keep laughing at me for saying the directory as a machine.. What is so funny?? Its a machine anyway, rite?? Haha.. Took our lunch at Nando's Chicken and went walking around the mall to Golden Screen Cinema to watch the freaking boring Nightmare on Elm Street.. Almost fall asleep but its all the sound effect that keeps me awake for the whole movie.. The sudden appearance of Freddy Kruger (the man with melted skin after being burned) started to become NO EFFECT after a few scene whereby I'm actually playing a guessing game on where Freddy will appear.. Hahaha.. After watching the ending, I become confuse as Freddy is suppose to be inside people's dream and in the end he's sort of lure into the REAL world and killed.. So how did Freddy manage to go into DREAM world in the 1st place?? How he kill someone in through dreams?? Haha..
After watching the movie, they keep asking me as I'm the asst. class rep where to go where to go.. I so not familiar with the place of the place so of course I'll ask The Machine la.. Haha.. Eventually we went for pool and many of them started to go home leaving Eugene, Ralf, Min Yue and me.. After pool the 4 of us went for dinner and go home.. Eugene is using KTM to go back to seremban whereas I'm using KTM to KL central and from KL central to wangsa maju using Kelana Jaya Line(KJ Line) so Ralf fetch Eugene and me to Kepong KTM station whereby there's so much of delay where both of us took about 25mins++ to get to Segambut which is the next station and delay at Segambut Station for another 30mins++.. Thanks to the 'great' service by KTM, it took me 1.5hours to get to wangsa maju.. Luckily KJ Line is fast and comfortable which sooth my frustration.. Hahaha..

Fail to go Ice Skating last friday.. Haih.. Nvm la.. Next time la since I'm still young.. No need rush to learn all the tricks.. When/Will I buy a Ice Skating boots?? I'm not sure yet..

This morning went to my dad's factory to train them and the employees on ways to use the fire extinguisher as I join Youth Fire Fighter Cadet during my years in secondary school so I have lots of experiences in doing this to prepare for ISO 9001.. Was so angry because he keep scolding me of not planning properly for the training.. If you wan me to train, then listen to me, you keep standing there and making all those F***ing noise will just make matter worst.. After that when I ask him to extinguish the fire, he say 'OF COURSE I can extinguish la'.. Feels like S**p*ing him.. If I light a much much bigger fire? I wan to see how you extinguish the fire.. Stand so near, want to get yourself burn?? If you are so smart, then train yourself la.. No need ask me to go there d.. Waste my time..

It is no good getting furious if you get stuck. What I do is keep thinking about the problem but work on something else. Sometimes it is years before I see the way forward. In the case of information loss and black holes, it was 29 years. - Stephen Hawking

Thanks for reading.. Be HAPPY and support GREEN EARTH..

0 comments:

Post a Comment