At first I am so nervous as I scare I will slide down the little hill but fortunately I didn't.. Hahahaha..
It go so smoothly in the 1st test whereby I passed will flying colours..
Anyway there's a funny candidate that morning. She's so scare of sliding down the hill that she step on the gas pedal so hard whereby I am sitting far away can listen the engine so loudly but eventually she still slide down the hill. Lolz..
In the 2nd test, the tester deduct few of my marks but really fortunate that I passed..
I always have problem with my gear system as I don't know what is the cause that's why I keep on repeating the same mistake which causes 1 mark to be deduct.
I still remember when the test almost ended, a guy walk in the middle of the road without notice I am following behind him very slowly and suddenly my tester step on the break so hard that the car engine stop immediately as I didn't step on the clucth. By then only the person look back with shock and faster walk away..
Oh ya.. I did saw many Kwang Hua-rians and 1 physic tuition mate if I am not mistaken there and the most shocking part is I saw my junior which suppose to be in school that morning.. Lolz.. Anyway I did support my junior as she's so freaking nervous of the test.. You can see it through her expression and by reading through her blog.. Haha..
Hmm.. Will get my P license next thursday or friday.. Haha..
As everyone know today is labour day.. So to all labourers, ENJOY YOUR DAY!! ^.^
The main purpose of science is simplicity and as we understand more things, everything is becoming simpler. - Edward Teller
Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
SMILE and HEAL EARTH!!




1 comments:
thx for reading my blog.. nice to noe u too.. and we r from the same college.. am i rite?? and u r from klang too.. i graduated from SMJK Kwang Hua last year.. now doing CAL Science in TARC..
Post a Comment