Thursday, April 22, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

Cruelty or Selfish??

So what do you think about human??
Are they cruel or selfish??

Today while heading to my dad's factory, I saw a Fishing Competition banner.
And right away I asked myself where does all the fish go after the competition??
After a while when it is almost lunch time, I log in to facebook and ask my friends using feeds.
Hmm.. The only friend reply to my post answered that all the fish will enter our stomach..
So to me basically a Fishing Competition is also a Kill Fish Competition as the competition give them the chance to catch fish which ended up killing them.
I also have another guess since I never join or see any fishing competition before, that is if they let the fish back into the pond freely which is the act I really hope they will do. Haha..
Does anyone really think about changing the rules of a Fishing Competition??
Maybe we can change it from catching to breeding.. Isn't it nice?? We can also safe the species population by doing this. Haha..

The 2nd human done cruelty is also from my ice skating friend who post a video clip with the name 'Should We?'
Watch clip at Swiss Animal Protection website. Don't just watch, learn the RIGHT action to do.

Today is 22 April 2010 a.k.a EARTH DAY.
So do your part to safe your home.
Don't help me, help yourself and future generation. Ok??
If you do so, I'll give you a great virtual applause. Haha..
Watch National Geographic at Astro channel 553 to know more about our ocean coral reefs.
Kindly visit http://www.natgeotv.com/ for more info.

Thank you..

Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking



0 comments:

Post a Comment