Went to PC Fair 2010 (I) in KL Convention Centre on 17 and 18 April 2010.
I'm sure you'll be wondering now why I go 2 days.. Am I too free?? Or going for something something?? Haha..
Actually the 1st day which is the 17 of April is to survey the price as my mother wanted to buy a desktop for office and my elder brother wanted a laptop for his engineering course commecing in I think sept or oct..
Went there with my friend Lee Rik Tzen and we met Simon there after he finish visitting Petrosains in KLCC..
This time we walk quite fast because there's isn't much new technology whereby the 1st record I break for myself is walk for I think 8 or 9 hours because that's the time where the new Atom processor came out and there's a lot of new motherboard so I get to see and hopefully learn which causes me to take so much time. That time I was with my PC teacher in school whereby now we become friend instead of teacher-student relation. Nice isn't it?? Haha..
Ok.. Now is the 2nd day which is the 18 of April. After surveying on 17 April, now is the time for my mother to get here and pay the bills.. Lolz..
That morning my brother drive us there and I show him all the ways to get to parkings surrounding KLCC that I know and it's all FULL.. Gosh..Then we turn and turn and turn and finally we find a new place to park. The parking is also owned by KLCC and the parking seems new.
Anyway my father also get here from Shah Alam to buy camera whereby I tell him to buy now as the price would be much cheaper than in the other place.
Here's what we buy that day.
1 Dell Inspiron 580 worth RM2580.
1 Pendrive 4GB pendrive worth RM33.
1 500GB WD 2.5' External Hard disk worth RM 259.
1 1TB Samsung 3.5' External Hard disk worth RM309.
2 Bit Defender Antivirus (3 users) worth RM98 each.
1 Samsung ST45 Camera worth RM499.
Both photo taken by the new camera.
Btw, I am going for driving lesson today from 8am to 11am.
Ok.. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
Good night and have sweet sweet dreams.
Remember to smile all the time just like those beautiful and sexy booth babe at PC Fair who always have a very wondeful smile. Haha..




0 comments:
Post a Comment