Haiz.. Being quite busy now a days. Actually I wanted to post this on 3rd of April 2010 but when I started to type this it was quite late already so I decided to continue the next day but seems like I failed.
3rdy April 2010 is a special day for me and perhaps the SMJK Kwang Hua Kadet Bomba folks.
Morning until evening is ordinary where I watch documentary and study a bit.
At night is the fun part.. Haha.
Went to SMJK Kwang Hua Kadet Bomba Majlis Perlembagaan Gathering at Huang Long Restaurant inside Klang Parade(KP), Klang, Selangor,West Malaysia,SEA..
Anyway I am late for because I have no idea why I set my appointment in phone as 8pm when the real time to start is at 6pm. I am little shock when my friend, Simon tells me by sms.
Anyway, I am there too. Luckily. Haha.
When I first reach KP, the first thing to do is to rush to computer shop to buy a 2GB pendrive to return to my junior Li Hui because I lost her pendrive after coming back from NS.
I don't know how the pendrive gone missing and I can't find it until now. Gosh.
After buying I rush to the restaurant located just opposite of the shop. Luckily its nearby. Haha..
Hmm.. The first few step into restaurant, I see my friend, Jia Ling working. Wow. So shock. Haha.
Of course, I continue my journey to a covered place assisted by a waitress where everyone have arrived.
Anyway, once I am in there. It's like so many known and unknown.
Some of the new juniors I never even see them before. Haha..
Anyway I am greeted and snap a few pictures, give Li Hui the pendrive,sign my autograph and take my food while talking with Olivia, my succesor. Haha.
Want to know what we talk?? Haha..
Nothing much but daily schedule in NS. Thats all.
Then I take my food and sit at the table nearest to the stage where Simon, Liang Choon, Bee Kee and
Wei Fong are sitting. Haha.
We chat and chat and chat until the first activity of the night start.
It is a dance performed by the girls.. Sorry I don't know what is the song. I am sucks in memorizing names.
Adding is another dance. This time is a bit childish and joking type.
Coming on is a drama about Cinderella. Kinda funny though.
After that we played some games.
First, they let us see an editted photo of someone and want us to guess who are them.
When it's Simon's turn, no 1 can recognise him because we only able to see his hair.
Some one say it's Simon and requested Simon to go out and compare the hair style. Haha..
Then the emcee say it's wrong whilst my senior say it's me so I immediately go out and compare whereby the main purpose of me going out immediately is to make every one laugh as my hair is so short and it's a success.. Haha.. Anyway finally we insist that is Simon and the emcee fianlly show us the answer which is correct. Haha..
After that is time for Karaoke whereby everyone is so shame sing. I don't know why. Weird isn't?
Anyway, the most weird thing to me is my junior a.k.a my tutor when I was in form 5.
She teaches me form 4 Biology and History to prepare me for SPM as I requested.
That night, she seems so moody and just sit there and she didn't even talk much.
What actually happen? It's still wondering in my mind until now.. Hmm..
Next we are devided into 4 groups with different colour.
Then we played a game whereby to me is quite lame because to me I think most of them didn't play to the fullest.. I think it could be very fun if we play like a real young adult and not doing some lame move.
Next is the last activity of the night which is the prize giving ceremony.
I didn't win anything though. Lolz.. Haha..
Anyway I did enjoy the night very much despite the late arrival whereby I missed the opening ceremony.
For 12 April 2010, went to TNB, SYABAS, MPK, quite a few banks to settle the bils.
For me, I closed my Bank Simpanan Nasional bank account after updating my account book and confirm that I have received the total amount of RM450 from JLKN for participating the National Service.
Anyway there's some withdrawal of RM8 and RM20 whereby I don't know where the RM28 goes. Closing account also require RM10. Zzz.. After that my mum, bro and me take our lunch at Jeth cafe in Bukit Tinggi whereby I pay the bill.. Lol..
Then we go back to Shah Alam to do something. After that my mum and bro go to Eng Ann to cut their hair whereby I have to wait there for so about 2 hours. Gosh.. Luckily the shop prepare some English magazines.
Then we take our dinner and went back home and bath, watch TV and then I started online. Haha.
So this is for 3rd and 13th April 2010. Sorry for not updating for so long.
Thanks for reading and remember to
SMILE and SAFE MOTHER EARTH. We can do it.
Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."~ Aldous Huxley




0 comments:
Post a Comment