Hi.. Wanted to update my blog 2 days ago but seems like I am too tired to do so until now where I regain my energy.. Fever Fever Fever.. Haiz..
What happend to my body?? Haha..
As everyone know from my previous post, I said that I will go back to Perak for Qing Ming.
The sad thing is, I started to feel dizzy very very rapidly at the last grave until I almost lose my sight.
Luckily I didn't faint at the spot where the sun is freaking hot..
Then I started to feel very tired.
At first I thought that my body is lack of salt.
Then during lunch time I drink 1 can of 100plus.
After that I regain energy.. Haha..
When I reach home.. Boom.. Body temperature started to rise rapidly.
Then I eat paracetamol which I get from National Service.
Yes, it did help to lower my body temperature. Hahaha.
At night, I wanted to fill in the application form for A level where only then I notice the closing date is on 31 march.. Gosh.. My sister didn't tell me.. Luckily I went to her rent house in Wangsa Maju which is located near to TARC after coming back from Perak.
The next day when I am taking breakfast, I tell my mum that I have to go to the college to submit the application form on 30 march. Then she ask me to go on 29 march after work so I can follow my sister to the college in the morning. At 6pm, I started my journey to Wangsa Maju from Padang Jawa through KTM and Kelana Jaya Line. The whole journey from Padang Jawa to KL central is very smooth until I change to Kelana Jaya Line. Huh.. Starting from KL central to Kg. Baru is very smooth like schedule until when the door of the LRT isn't closing for about.. I think 15mins?? at Kg.Baru. Then through PA, 'Attention to all passenger, we are currently experiencing unavoidable technical problem from Pasar Seni Station to Gombak Station'.. After a while, a Kelana Jaya Line staff ask everyone to leave the train and go out to the platform. Huh?? Then the door closes and the train move in the other direction. Every passenger wait wait wait and wait. Zz. And at the time I am having fever, its like freaking cold at the underground platform with a few aircond and fan. We are currently at platform 1. After that, 'Attention to all passenger, train from Pasar Seni Station to Gombak Station has change to platform 2. Then a train arrive very soon and all the passenger push agaisnt one another to get in the train. Gosh. Darn pack inside. When we reach Damai Station, everyone have to get out because the train which is going to Gombak Station has change to platform 1. Again we wait at the station for the train which then a train arrive at platfrom 2. A staff using his loud speaker tell us that this train is going back to Pasar Seni, but then the train continue back to the route going to Gombak Station. Huh? A staff giving the wrong information. Haha.. Then all the passenger wait at the platform where I took a few pictures.
It takes me 3 hr and 30mins to reach Wangsa Maju where normally only takes 1 hour.. Gosh. Crazy man.
Hmm.. So yesterday I went to TARC to submit my application in the morning. When I first reach the entrance, there's sign board saying, ' Please show your ID card'. Then I look at the guard and then my sister ask me to just ignore the board. Ok lo.. So I just walk in to the canteen and take breakfast with my sister.
At the same time, my sister tell me the location of the office. She say just turn here turn there and find a most beautiful building. After my sister go to class and I finish my breakfast, I started to turn here and turn there and see a most beautiful new building. When I walk to the building and see no one inside, then I ask the guard where is the office. He show me the building located nearby and. Gosh. Is that a beautiful building?? Hahaha. Anyway I found the office which open at 8.30am. Hmm.. There's a few notice writing 'Please talk to me in English'.. Haha.. Not a problem for me.. Haha. After submiting the form, I go back home by TARC bus. Haha. When I get in the bus, there's only me and the driver. Zz. When I reach the condo, I buy 3 can of 100plus to help heal my fever. Reach home, open the door, open a can of 100plus, on the fan, on laptop, log in facebook, update farnville a while, log in blog, then sleep without updating. Zz. Don't know sleep how long, wake up, heat up yesterday night food, eat and after a while feels like vomiting and straight go to bed until 8pm where my uncle come to the house with rice for my sister and he bring fever medicine and bread for me. Btw, I know this time I slept for about 6 hours. Haha.. Sleeping Beast. After eating bread for dinner and take my cousin's fever medicine, my body temperature goes back to normal in about 1 hour I think. Darn fast man. Then I wake up and update my blog where I regain my energy as I write in the beginning of this post. Actually I wanted to pblish this post yesterday night but fail because the owner of this wireless line off his modem so I fail to connect to the net until now. Haha.
So now I think I have heal totally and I am alone this house whereby my sister has go to class and housemate Xiao Wen has go to work. Yesterday night Jia Ling invite me to go skating with her friends. Told her that I am currently having fever and will tell her if I get heal today and if I am going. Anyway I don't my body can supply enough energy for me to skate from 10am to 5 or 6pm whereby I just finish fever. Maybe next week ba. Btw, thanks for inviting me, Jia Ling. Haha. Later my mother will come to KL to collect rental fee from student at Prima Setapak Condo and come and fetch me back Shah Alam home. Hmm. Boring again.
So that's all. Haha..
SMILE and SAFE EARTH. This is your home and you must protect your home. Don't let your home fall sick like me. Haha.




0 comments:
Post a Comment