First of all, we are separated into 4 group namely Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delta consisting of every different religion from Selangor, Pahang, Sarawak and Sabah and I'm from my beloved Alpha which had also given the name of SIENNA. Every weekdays, we wake up at about 6am at prepare for ro-call.. After ro-call is PT pagi which is the morning exercises. After that, it's breakfast time for 1 hour. Then we enter class for the 1st, 2nd and some of the 3rd module. Have morning tea-time at 10.30am and continue class. After that is lunch at 12pm and we get to rest until 2.30pm which normally we do our laundry, watch TV or sleep.. Then it's time for physical activities such as marching, kayak, ways to use a compass and much much more until 4.30 and we get to eat again. At 5pm, we have ro-call again.. Then we send those laundry sponsered by NS to dobi, this is a F.O.C service. On monday, the Alpha group will change their bed suit, pillow case and blanket and this goes on for Bravo on tuesday and so on until thursday. At the same time, we get to play basketball, volleyball, futsal, badminton of our own, ping pong and jog around the marching field. At 6.30pm, every1 are required to stop all activities and go for dinner unless you want to get punish. Haha.. After dinner, it's rest time again and we normally play in our particular dorm. And I broke my specs twice at this time. zzz.. At 9pm from monday to wednesday, we will watch slides or movies or teacher will give some speech about our country. Perhaps it's because of Malaysia's NS style to increase our patriotism strenght. There's another ro-call at 10.30pm and supper after or before ro-call, depends on situation. Then every1 go back to their own dorm to sleep and perhaps have some maggi^^
One of my new and once in a lifetime experience is shoting with a REAL Colt M16. So it's a 3 day activity. Basically we are separated into 2 groups according to our kenegaraan (KN) classes. 1st group is for KN 1 until KN 8 and I am in KN 12 so I am in the 2nd group. So the first day for me is to train our dance or what so ever for our clossing ceremony. Second day I am getting more excited because I get to see, hold and disassemble and assemble the M16. Third day is the final day for this activity. We went to Jugra, Banting shooting range. It's a 1 hour journey from my camp. Quite fun in the bus coz I get to see the moon along the way until it disappear into the sun light. After that I sleep for a while coz we are required to get early. When it's my turn to shoot. Wow. Finally.. Haha.. Stand up, hentak, run to my facilitator, lay down and wait. Can't really remember what the Ketua said.. Something like ISI KELOPAK, 25 PELURU, SEDIA!! Then our facilitator give us the gun, the wisel sound, and BOOM!! I like to hold the gun though it's hot, the recoil and the sound of the spring inside the gun absorbing the recoil force.. At 1st I am too excited until I forgotten to aim.. Zzz.. Until my facilitator suddenly take my gun and change to auto and then change it back to semi-auto only I remember that I should aim to the target.. Lol.. Kinda funny when I knew it but still I concentrate on the board 100m away. Finally I score 32 out of 125 with 5 5 marks, 1 4 marks and 1 3 marks. Hmm.. Too bad.. Haha.. Anyway I am not a police or army so it's ok.. Haha..
Above are pictures of me and my friends at the temple and Buddha class in the camp.
Marching competition. Can see me?? Haha..
The wushu gang for clossing ceremony and we are from..
Chinese Dance.. Yay!!!
Went to Indian temple.. Haha.. Beside me is the blackest in my dorm and perhaps in the whole camp.. Namely Waren from Sarawak.. Friendly and fun.. Haha..
Last night activity. Majlis Perpisahan which is Farewell Night.. A night where the majority cry including me.. zzz..
Ok.. Thats all.. Kindly visit my facebook to see more pictures.. Thanks NS.. Thanks to all my friends at the camp.. Thanks to my teachers.. Thanks everyone.. Miss you all so badly..








.jpg)







0 comments:
Post a Comment