Saturday, March 27, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

Fun Fun Fun!!

Harlo.. Tomorrow going back to my parents home town in Teluk Intan, Perak for 清明.. I forgotten what is the word in english.. Ishh.. This is the day where we go and pray our ancestors, some of them, perhaps all that I prayed every year, I never see them before.. Hmm.. Let's change to the happier topic..

If you read my previous post, you'll know that I went to Sunway Pyramid with
Zi Wang, Mun Wah and Khai Yin.. But when I reach there, Jia Ling was there too.. Wahaha..
Another friend of mine.. Hahaha..
At first, we planned to go skating before going for movie but since the movie
How To Take Care of A Dragon 3D starts at 11am, so we changed our plan to go for movie before going for ICE SKATING.. It's been about 5 years I didn't enter the ice ring.. Haiz..
Anyway, I will go skate more frequent when I enter college.. I think.. Haha..
I meet new friends at the ring.. And also a trainer who is responsible for ice hockey..







Lunch at Gasoline Cafe after watching movie..











Above are pictures of my friends, the 2 new friends and me..
Hmm.. Nothing special on thursday and friday but on saturday which is today..
Wahaha.. I'm so close to driving a car..
Waited for so long and now I finally get my L license and will be driving with my instructor next week..
Woo hooooooooo...

And today is also the day for our MOTHER EARTH.. Hahaha..
I did switch off my house light like what I did last year.. And sms to some of my friends..
I think 30++ of them.. Failed to send all because the line at my house is very weak and keep fail.. Haiz..
Anyway I did my best to remind my friends.. Haha..
For those who close their lights to support this global event..
I would like to say googolplex thank you to you.. Hahaha..
I LOVE this event so so much.. Thanks to WWF for organizing this event..

Ok.. Have to sleep now because I have to wake up at 5am to prepare for the 1 hour++ journey to
Teluk Intan, Perak. Kinda far right?? Haha..

Good night everyone and have a nice dream..
Always remember to
SMILE and SAFE OUR PLANET!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment