There's always these words from my friends and me when college start..
"I'm very tired.. TIRED TIRED TIRED"
Sometimes feel so boring doing tutorials..
Almost all the question are similar..
Will always have my mind set..
Sleep first then only start to do the tutorials..
But when I'm awake.. Hahaha..
Facebook first then only do tutorials..
When I'm are aware of too much time is spent on facebook, I started to worry about the tutorials..
But then when I see the time..
Wow.. Midnight already.. Got to sleep now or else later sure late for college..
LOL.. This is the way I procrastinate most of the time though knowing that practice makes perfect..
Oh no.. My 1st small test starts this friday..
Chemistry is the 1st subject..
Coming up the next week with Physics, Math Pure, Further Math Applied, Math Applied and Further Math Pure..
Today is just another typical emotional day in college.. Haih..
What is the pill for anti-emo?? Haha..
Human Nature..
What can you talk about this??
Sometimes people do something you don't really like to see just for the sake of gaining your attention..
Though that makes no harm to me but after you study how human react or what human does..
You will just tell yourself "Haih.. Normal la.. What's so special??"
Hahaha..
Just got my 1st styled hair cut since National Service where I become bald and having mushroom head when it grows..
The usual approach of science of constructing a mathematical model cannot answer the questions of why there should be a universe for the model to describe. Why does the universe go to all the bother of existing? - Stephen Hawking




0 comments:
Post a Comment