Had been in Wangsa Maju for 3 consecutive weeks..
After the coming week, would make it 1 month not going back to my Shah Alam home..
Yesterday I should have gone back, but my mum told me thats she's coming to KL..
As I don't have a car, so I could not go back to Kwang Hua to support my cadet's annivesary..
And unable to see my juniors..
MISS THEM SO MUCH!!!!
Again, I have been giving them aeroplanes for 2 consecutive times..
The previous one is cadet's camp where they invited me to go and I agreed and it's all the last minute from my parents that make me unable to go the camp.. Told them many days before the camp already.. Haih..
Besides, next week I'm having Math, Further Math and Physics test..
Though this doesn't effect my scholarship even if I fail, I still want to get it right..
I hate the G9 word in secondary school and now in A Levels is called 'U' which means Undergrade..
Both brings the same meaning as fail..
My college classmates, aren't you boring asking the same question or question that brings the same meaning??
There's only one answer no matter how you ask!!
This had been going on for the last 3 or 4 consecutive days..
If we are together, then of course I'll say we are together and I love her la..
But now is the other way round wor..
Why you want me to lie to you le??
And what's wrong for me to tumpang a girl's car??
What's wrong with you guys??
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu
Be HAPPY!! ^.^




0 comments:
Post a Comment