I'm currently totally exhausted..
Why??
I went for ice skating... Finally..
Wheee~~
Let's don't talk about the FFK thingy..
Since I mention FFK, obviously mean I go alone..
Anyways, I got to make friends with 9 skaters..
Zukii (Break Pro),
Jun Ming,
Alex,
Ah Long,
Abdul,
Fadri (Rink Guard),
Peter (Rink Guard),
Nick (Persian)(Future hockey player)(Studying engineering in Taylor),
and another 1 I forgotten his name..
Gosh.. I always have the problem of remembering names.. >.<
There's another rink guard but he's like so serious..
Like a tiger in rink so I didnt talk to him..
So as usual we speed and race around the rink..
And dance along with the songs..
Speeding while singing is kind of fun too~~
I'm still trying to master my breaking..
And my backward skating..
For god sake who knows why, all of a sudden I master backwards skate 1st style..
Still remember the last time I skate.. I can't do it perfectly..
Now mastering the 2nd style which they taught me today..
So it's kind of easy to say than to do..
Jun Ming ask me to shake my butt and my leg will move along with my butt and I'll move backwards..
Then after I do a few rounds.. It's time to resurface the ice..
As usual we'll help to keep the cones that the coaches use to form a divider for teaching..
After helping them, I continue to do my backward skate..
Then Alex and Peter come to me..
Alex : Don't look down.. Look to the back..
Me : Ok ok..
Peter : What you want to do??
Me : Backward skate..
Peter : Shake your butt, not raise your butt..
Me : Huh?? I raise my butt?? =__=
So after that we get out of the rink and I my leg is feeling a bit numb..
Toooo tired.. Zukii also went home..
Since Abdul can only kind of communicate with me coz I used to speak to sabahan in NS..
And he also go skating alone like me..
So when I go home he oso want to go home or else he'll bored to death I perhaps..
So here are some pictures taken from my cacated phone..
Abdul and Jun Ming enjoying his Chicken Rice..
I forgotten his name.. T.T
He's the 1st person I met..
Jun Ming drinking kikkapo after enjoying his Chicken Rice..
And me.. Taken by Abdul..
What's the guy behind me doing?? LOL!!
Today I used a new public transport route for me to go and back from Sunway Pyramid..
I use KJ Line to Asia Jaya and U67 to Sunway Pyramid..
Then when I come back I use U623 to Kelana Jaya LRT and KJ Line back to Wangsa Maju..
In the LRT when I'm coming back..
I'm lying against the 'wall' trying to sleep..
And a guy sitting beside me keep shaking his fucking leg..
WTH la... Let me rest la.. Tired ni..
Kalau nak goyang, balik rumah baru goyang la..
Bauer Hockey Skate <3<3





0 comments:
Post a Comment