I watched Hachiko - A Dog's Story..
A very touching movie yet I didn't cry..
1st of all, there's this guy called Parker.. He's a professor in who knows what university..
And he's the master of Hachi (The dog)..
Everyday Hachi will wait at the train station for Parker to come back from work..
So there's 1 day when Parker is teaching his students..
All of a sudden he's god who knows what disease starts to attack and he die on the spot..
Of course when one is dead, he won't be coming back anymore..
But Hachi didn't know about that and he continue to wait at the station until Parker's family take Hachiko home every night..
Hachi is so loyal to Parker that he continue to wait at the train station hoping Parker will come back although Parker's family tried to tell Hachi that Parker is already dead..
He won't come back anymore.. Hachi..
All in all, Hachi waited for 9 years at the station..
So the real Hachi was born in Odate, Japan in 1923..
And the real master is Dr.Eisaburo Ueno, a professor of Tokyo University..
He died of filariasis in May 1925 at Shibuya, Tokyo..
I'm sure you know what a book fair looks like.. Right??
So we meet 2 strangers there..
The 1st one.. He's a lecturer of who knows what is that.. Some sort of share stuff..
If I want to play shares, I rather go ask my parents..
My comment for this person..
YOU SUCKS.. YOU SUCK DEEEP!!
He approach us all of a sudden and tell us about his lecture class and give us his name card and brochure..
Then he start asking for my phone number and facebook..
I tell him if I'm interested I'll call you since you gave me your name card..
Then he FUCKING tell me that I won't success in the future and snatch back his name card..
WTH!!? I don't give you my facebook and phone number you FUCKING say that to me??
Hey fat guy, I hope you die tomorrow of obese.. GO TO HELL man!!
And the 2nd person..
Aww.. I like this guy..
He's handsome..
He looks smart in he's formal..
And most importantly he's sales manager from SCHOLASTIC..
Ya.. It's SCHOLASTIC..
And he offer both of us jobs at his book store..
He's first branch is in Kepong.. Near Manjalara..
And since both of us stay in Shah Alam and Klang..
So we told him we can't make it there..
And he tell us that he got another branch in Setia Alam..
Yeah.. So we can make it for this one since it's nearby my dad's factory and zi wang's house..
Yeah.. I believe in this guy so we actually exchange our phone numbers for future use..
___________________________________________________
So how you gonna spend you holidays??
This thursday I'll be going ice skating..
Gosh!! I miss the ice rink..
And I've been playing for 3 full days..
It's time to get back a little to my study mode and perhaps finish my tutorials..
I'm 1000% sure I'll procrastinate a lot..
Perhaps do 1 question and play 1 hour and watch a 1.30hour movie??
LOL!!
JIUN WAI.. STUDY..
Test 3 is coming..
Of course when one is dead, he won't be coming back anymore..
But Hachi didn't know about that and he continue to wait at the station until Parker's family take Hachiko home every night..
Hachi is so loyal to Parker that he continue to wait at the train station hoping Parker will come back although Parker's family tried to tell Hachi that Parker is already dead..
He won't come back anymore.. Hachi..
All in all, Hachi waited for 9 years at the station..
So the real Hachi was born in Odate, Japan in 1923..
And the real master is Dr.Eisaburo Ueno, a professor of Tokyo University..
He died of filariasis in May 1925 at Shibuya, Tokyo..
This is a bronze statue of Hachi build at Shibuya Train Station to commemorate Hachi..
Where on Earth can you find such a loyal dog??
Can this happen to human??
I mean a loyal human.. I do doubt..
Want to know more about Hachi??
___________________________________________________
Yesterday went to book fair at klcc with zi wang..I'm sure you know what a book fair looks like.. Right??
So we meet 2 strangers there..
The 1st one.. He's a lecturer of who knows what is that.. Some sort of share stuff..
If I want to play shares, I rather go ask my parents..
My comment for this person..
YOU SUCKS.. YOU SUCK DEEEP!!
He approach us all of a sudden and tell us about his lecture class and give us his name card and brochure..
Then he start asking for my phone number and facebook..
I tell him if I'm interested I'll call you since you gave me your name card..
Then he FUCKING tell me that I won't success in the future and snatch back his name card..
WTH!!? I don't give you my facebook and phone number you FUCKING say that to me??
Hey fat guy, I hope you die tomorrow of obese.. GO TO HELL man!!
And the 2nd person..
Aww.. I like this guy..
He's handsome..
He looks smart in he's formal..
And most importantly he's sales manager from SCHOLASTIC..
Ya.. It's SCHOLASTIC..
And he offer both of us jobs at his book store..
He's first branch is in Kepong.. Near Manjalara..
And since both of us stay in Shah Alam and Klang..
So we told him we can't make it there..
And he tell us that he got another branch in Setia Alam..
Yeah.. So we can make it for this one since it's nearby my dad's factory and zi wang's house..
Yeah.. I believe in this guy so we actually exchange our phone numbers for future use..
___________________________________________________
So how you gonna spend you holidays??
This thursday I'll be going ice skating..
Gosh!! I miss the ice rink..
And I've been playing for 3 full days..
It's time to get back a little to my study mode and perhaps finish my tutorials..
I'm 1000% sure I'll procrastinate a lot..
Perhaps do 1 question and play 1 hour and watch a 1.30hour movie??
LOL!!
JIUN WAI.. STUDY..
Test 3 is coming..





0 comments:
Post a Comment