Sunday, September 26, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

When I'm bored!!

2 days ago..
I'm so bored to the point that I'm doing something...
 Very lame..
Pointless..
Aimless..
Endless..
That is...
Search for my name on Google...
=.='' =.='' =.=''

So here are something I found..
Only about me..
Nothing special tho..
Hmm.. Why on Earth is my name so popular in msn??
Why are they making so many subs for the same thingy??
LOL!!
So there's Eugene and my blog..
Next print screen..
Aww.. So here's Rachel's blog..
It's about Cherrie's birthday..
And my secondary school Robotics club blog..
The blog that had meet her great great great great great grandparents some where..
It's dead becauseeeeeee..
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
Patience..
Later you'll know.. =)
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
Hahaha..
I know you ain't that patient..
So here's there reason...
WE GOT OUR OWN WEBSITE...
We don't need a blog anymore... =)
So the website is as stated in the print screen..
Aww... I just love this post of Rachel's blog..
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Half way through searching..
OOOOOOPSS!!
Google omitted repeatition..
This is page number 64..
Nvm.. I know there's more of me in the net.. so I continue to search...
And I reach page 100 where I started to get bored..
At the same time my house mate and his friend who is staying here for 3 days ask me to take dinner with them..
Oh Gawd.. I'm starving....
OK..
Bye Bye!!















































Wait Wait..
Come back first..
Show you something..
Though I know it's very ugly..
When is the last time I really draw
With my heart,
With my soul??
Seriously, I can't remember..
This indicates that I've not been drawing for ages..
Ready to see my drawing??
Prepare a plastic bag or something first before you see...
I'm not responsible for your lappie or monitor...
Hahaha...
AND..
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
This is Holy Roman Empire from Hetalia..
How is it??
I know there's much to improve..
Really need tips and technique..
Please comment on my cbox..
Googolplex THANKS for those who comment on my drawing..
Rachel,
Wee Jun,
Melvin,
Eugene,
and Elie..

0 comments:

Post a Comment