Monday, September 20, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

私は本当に本当に申し訳ありません...

Yesterday...
I did something causing someone being very pissed at me...
I'm sorry...
I'm really sorry girl...
Maybe because of the tagging that make me did that to you..
I didn't mean to act like that...
Perhaps, if you know me..
I guess I won't pissed so fast and did that to you...
Forget about the past..
Remember the present..
Time travel fast..
With a blink of an eye..
1 sec, 2 sec, 3 sec has passed by..
BUT..
We are still friends..
We are still working partners..
I do hope we can get along with each other well and will remain...
I hope our relationship will be like during the beginning of this semester..
Where we get to talk and play with each other..
Smile and laugh at each other...
Look into each other eyes as if wanting to dig out something..
Sitting beside each other so near as if we're hugging like a sweet couple..
I HATE IT NOW...
Where we can't even sit beside each other...
What happen to us?? I wonder..
I'm really wondering...
Once again..
I'm sorry for over reacting yesterday...
PLEASE I BEG YOU...
FORGIVE ME...
Forgive me.. Okie okie??

0 comments:

Post a Comment