"There's 3 ways that will effect force"
"7 ways"
"Huh??"
*Flipping through pages*
"See here, there's only 3 - Pressure, Frictional Force and Weight"
"Pipe Bend, Torque"
This is part of the conversation between my room mate and his friends..
They are having exam in 2 days..
Are future Civil Engineer currently still studying in UTAR..
Everyone are having exam soon..
My sister..
My room mate..
And me as well..
AND HELL I'M HAVING IT 2MR...
Yet I'm still here typing this blog and not studying..
Yeah.. I did read through the notes sent by my friend
But nothing seems to enter my brain permenantly..
Someone please explain to me why the hell I still have to study Malaysia history again??
I've studied it for 5 years during my secondary school..
And we learning the same topics, chapters again..
The only difference is..
THANK GAWD IT'S IN ENGLISH!!
Woot!!
Talking about english..
I.. is there infinity %?? agree that my english is not that good..
My vocab ain't all that wide..
My pronunciation ain't that accurate..
My writing ain't that good..
I can't create all those bombastic, creative sentences..
I think you can know it after reading through my blog here..
So...............
TADA!!
My sister bought these books from the latest book fair in KLCC..
Although they are for my elder brother..
But.. Ngek ngek ngek..
I'll still read it when I got time..
---------------------------------------------
2 days ago I went to my uncle's house..
So there's this one thing I'll always do beside facebooking.. Blah.. Facebook again..
Is I'll hop on THE MASSAGE CHAIR!!!
I always wanted someone to help me massage my body..
Talking about this.. I miss my secondary school friends..
He's so good in massaging.. Oh.. I really miss him.. LOL!!
So my uncle cook this chee cheong fun from don't know which state in Malaysia..
There's long bean, sausage(I think he put this by himself), and pig's skin..
WOOT~~ IT'S SO SCRUMPTIOUS...
I love his cooking.. <3<3<3
At night we ate popiah..
"Ehhhh.. Bukan macam ni"
*My mum running towards the maid and grab the knife*
"Macam ni mah... Aiyo.."
Chopped carrots..
My little popiah.. Cute?? LOL!!
A little finishing touch... Pretty??
And what are both of you looking?? (My aunt and grandma)
Oh ya.. I got this from my aunt..
I love the tri-grip pencil design..
I suit my pencil holding method..
And I'll use this pencil to draw something I'd promise my friend ytd in facebook..
My drawing sucks by the way..
---------------------------------------------
Selamattt... Hari Raya..
Banyak Muslim dah balik kampung..
Bertemu ngan saudara mara..
Selamat berbuka rumah dgn penduduk Malaysia..
*Sing this*
---------------------------------------------
There's this funniest thing in my life today..
Guess how much this pack of rice cost...
Some tips..
I bought this in Wangsa Maju, KL..
There's bean, brinjal (Solanum melongena in scientific term) and pork..
You'll never ever gonna guess it right...
Wahahahaha...




0 comments:
Post a Comment