Wednesday, November 10, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

2nd Post of the Month!!!

This is the first time I type my blog in the library.. And the keyboard in G floor sucks..

So I went ice skating last sunday..
And just like some other day at the rink..
We learn our own tricks..
And hell that day is unusually crowded..
Can't practice my forward and backward cross-over..
Though it's easy in the sense that you just have to cross your legs while you're turning..
This helps accelerate too when you're turning..
So there's some skills show-off that day..
Two pros which I yet to know them..
Spin, jump and do all sorts of crazy tricks (erm.. to me la since I'm still a noob)..
All the figure public skaters were like stunt and the hockey public skaters were like.. Whooo!! Whoooo!!!
After a while the rink guard comes and so we sped around the rink..
Uhh.. I still can't catch up with them..
Is it because of the skates or my legs aren't powerful enough??
And continue to learn my bla bla bla..
There's another drama..
That day Rey was like so obsessed with girls..
So I join him searching for pretty girls at the rink..
Ended up meeting Celine after eww-ing many times..
Somehow Celine is tooo young for Rey..
And no doubt Celine is a fast learner..
Taught her gang of friends and siblings..
She improve the fastest..
Perhaps she can now skate without assistant..

Away to chemistry tutorial..

Back.. I'm now at home.. Haha..

So after skating I went walking around the mall with Jia Wen and her friend..
She's finding jobs to do for her holidays..
Unfortunately she's too young that she's being rejected all the time..
Walked to Asian Avenue and then I feels like going home already..
Don't want to be tooo late and I'm really tired..
Ohh... KFC is going to introduce their new product..
Fried shrimp and fried fish..
Went to their survey at Sunway KFC branch and ate some free food..
Gave my comments and tada.. It somehow settle my lunch..
But soon I felt hungry again and ask my secondary friends to help my buy McDonald..
They went to watch Child Eye 3D..
So that's all for the day..
Will be going ice skating this sunday again... =)
----------------------------------
Let's talk about my test 3..
Isn't all that good..
Wonder if I'm a real further math student..
Further math student and in 1st class should be great...
But I'm like.. Haih!! Sai Hei la..
So here are my resuls..
Math Pure : 35
Further Pure : 28
Chemistry : 44
Physic : 48
General Paper : 61
Math and Further Applied coming soon..
So basically I need 300 marks to get an average of 60% to keep my scholarship..
And I don't have any fail..
So if you add up all the marks as stated above..
I'll get 216 marks..
And you take 300 and minus it with 216..
Leaving me 84 marks to my 300 marks aim..
So basically I need about 42 each for my Math and Further Applied..
Which I seriously don't think I can get it..
I just couldn't understand why am I so careless..
Because of a negative sign..
I lost 8 marks..
Because of writing less 3 words and a equation..
I lost 6 marks..
Let's hope for the best..
You can maintain your scholarship...
So do I..
----------------------------------
Uhh.. My diabolo stick kiss my head thrice or more today..
Learning 空绕..
Direct translate --> Air Spin..
It still hurts now..
But I can bear with it..
Still remember when I was in form 1 when I learn 上下纭铃..
I cut own face...
Luckily my specs is protecting my eyes.. Or else..
And luckily there's no scar on my face now..
Wahahaha.. =)
----------------------------------
Reconstructed my hair finally after 2 months without visiting the saloon..
Long, short, curly, bald or what ever hair style you got..
Let's shake and whip you hair...
----------------------------------
Science always has its origin in the adaptation of thought to some definite field of experience. - Ernst Mach


Enjoy your day.. =)
Wai Wai

0 comments:

Post a Comment