Thursday, November 25, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

Nov 5th Post..

IT'S 25 of December..
Duh.. Still 1 month away from Christmas..
Still remember last year's Christmas..
My friend who is a christian invited me to her house..
For the first time in my life..
I'm celebrating Christmas and with her church members..
My family doesn't celebrate at all..
Wonder what will happen for this year's Christmas..
Maybe I'll be working.. T.T
I want a DSLR..
I want a pair of Hockey Skates..
I want a pair of Inline Skates..
I desperately need a new phone..
My Sony Ericsson K550i is already 4 years old..
Yeah.. Only 4 years..
But the phone is not design for an owner like me..
I always drop the phone.. Haha.. =D
Rachel suggest me to buy Nokia phone..
Agree too.. Nokia phone can use to thorw dogs..
Especially the 3310..
I still have it now..
But not in use..
Haih.. Need to earn money to get all these things..
Need to keep some money for my skating entrance fee too..
Will register as member soon..
With the member card, I only get a mere RM2 off..
Which is tooo little..
Coach Abraham also say it's too expensive..
Hope he will do something about it.. Hahaha..

Went to visit Asian Waterpark, Puchong yesterday..
The used to be mining spot is now a freakingly huge lake..
Here are some pictures..
The villas..
Saw this at every entrance of the villa..
What does this mean??
If you want to peep, go next door?? O_O
So after visiting this place..
Fetch Kit Fai around Klang to hunt for FOOD!!
Yoon Voon is the tour guide..
And I'm the driver..
We ate..

Coconut Egg Tart, 

Mi Hun Kueh, 

Fried Banana, 

Nian Gao, 

Fried Prawn Biscuit, 

Cendol, 

Rojak, 

Bak Kut Teh.. 

And Kit Fai bought Dao Sa Bia at Meru, Klang..

After that fetch Kit Fai home..
Then I drive back to Metroview...
So now I can drive anywhere I want until Sunday when my mum come KL..
Hehehehe..
Now I'm in Wangsa Maju..
Plan to finish as much homework as possible before my work start..
Hope I can do it..
Today manage to read all my Further Math Pure notes..
Time to do exercises given by Mr.Ding..

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson 

Happy Wishes to you..
Wai Wai

0 comments:

Post a Comment