Saturday, November 13, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

Have you REPENT???

This is my second post of the day..
For the first time I posted twice in a day..
So why did I thinking of posting again??
What brings me here??
Here why..
I came across this video the second time..
Also shared this video the second time in facebook..
Now for the first time I'm gonna share this here in my blog..
So after watching this video..
The question is..
Have you repent??
------------------------------------------
As mentioned in my previous post..
Zi Wang and me found a job..
But we've yet to confirm of whether or not to take the job..
Will keep you up to date on my holidays works..
------------------------------------------
Tomorrow skating skating..
Will try to earn enough money this holiday to get myself a pair of hockey skates..
A pair of Bauer Hockey Skate cost around RM500..
And for sure I'll earn more than RM500 for the coming 1 month holiday..
But after doing some calculations..
I bet there will be enough..
Cause I'd be spending some where else..
So.. Gambatte Jiun Wai..
Earn more to spend more..
Spending is kind of investing..
You'll eventually get back more..
------------------------------------------
 Since I'm gonna do some business this holidays..
So I'll post some business related quote here..
All lasting business is built on friendship. - Alfred A. Montapert

Cheers~~!!
Wai Wai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What business you are doing?

Barely Wai said...

Selling children books..

Post a Comment