Saturday, November 13, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

Planning for this coming holidays..

Yesterday rush to Jalan H.S.Lee near Petaling Street for job interview after chemistry practical..
So Zi Wang and me bought bread and walk to bus stop..
And luckily U24 just came so we wouldn't have to wait for the sucky metrobus..
So we went on KJ Line to Pasar Seni and walked to the office..
And since we are not familiar with the place..
And Zi Wang did some research on the place..
He said there's a temple..
And when we reach there..
There's really a temple where I go every CNY..
And the office building is just opposite of it..
And hell we missed out..
So we walk another way..
To the other end of Jalan H.S.Lee..
Uhh.. It's so far.. And we got frustrated so ended up calling Kesh..
And he told us the way only then we know..
"Eiii.. Just now we been here right??"
So we enter the building and saw Grolier (M) SDN.BHD on the floor description board..
And there's 3 different college on the same building.. =.=
The lift system of the building is so so weird..
So we went to the 11th floor and walk down to the 7th..
And there's many people using the stairs..
There's even drinks machine and chairs at the stairs floor..
Wonder what the lift is for.. Haha..
So everything went well and we got the job..
So we'll be working at one of their branch in Tesco Setia Alam..
We are lucky that we actually got a job by going to book fair last month or so..
Where we met Keshbinder there..
Just in case you wonder..
We'll be working for Grolier (M) SDN.BHD..
A subsidiary company of Scholastic Inc.
-------------------------------------
For your info..
I don't have all the time you got..
I've tonnes of stuff to do..
If you need my help..
Tell me earlier..
Yeah.. 
I promised you that I'll be helping you as judge for the coming Robothon National Level Competition..
As for the briefing for judging..
You told me that it'll be on weekend..
Which obviously I can attend..
But  now you tell me it's on monday and tuesday..
And hell you tell me 2 days before the actual date??
How can I arrange my time??
And I hope you know I'm now living in KL..
Going back to Klang isn't that convinient especially with the who knows.. maybe world's slowest train service KTM..
So next time please please please tell me earlier by 2 weeks or so for me to arrange my time..
I don't want to say I can't help you in the last minute..
Googolplex THANK YOU if you do so..
-------------------------------------
A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. - Henry Ford
I really agree on this quote..
Money isn't all that important..
Yes.. You can't live without money..
But earning tonnes of money without a purpose??
What's the point??

Smile =)
Wai Wai

0 comments:

Post a Comment