Friday, November 5, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

Test 3 is over!!!

I've been missing in action for almost a month so..
Now I'm back because..
Hahahaha.. I'm GONNA SHOUT..
TEST 3 IS OVER!!!
After all the stress..
After all my DNA falling every where..
In my house..
In Cherrie's house..
In the library..
In the class..
In lecture hall..
And IT'S NOW OVER...
I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........
So obviously now I'm now more relax..
And today is Deepavali Holiday..
Finally I can sleep so soundly..
When is the last time I slept for 9 hours??
Seriously I don't know..
Obviously it's time to relax..
Do something that can soothe your brain..
Facebook..
Err.. I know.. I do facebook whole day even during the test..
Audition 2..
Played before updating my blog..
Come a cross this song..
Only 120bpm..
Kind of slow..
But I love this song so much that I continue to play the song many times..
So now I proudly introduce to you..

林宥嘉-伯樂

Enjoy~~
As I mentioned..
I have got to get my left brain larger..
How??
Err.. Besides learning some music instrument..
And I got to learn it for free..
Someone from church is volunteering to teach us..
How nice ^.^
Next thing is..
Err.. Drawing..
Currently I'm still gonna draw something I found in the net..
I think it would be disasterious for me to imagine myself now..
Even if I can.. I think when it's on the paper..
Uhh... Stopppp.. Please stop..
Yay!!
This sunday... Ice Skating...
Never been there since the last time where I went with my classmates..
My friends had been calling me again and again..
And I'd been rejecting them again and again..
For the sake of my test 3..
Hopefully I can still keep my scholarship..
I've prepared for the worst..
Next week or so..
My test result will be out..
Good Luck everyone..
Best wishes for you..
And finally..
HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL INDIANS ON EARTH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment