Tuesday, August 31, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

3 in 1

1st of all..
MERDEKAAAA!!!!!!!!
Malaysia is celebrating her 53rd birthday today...
Negaraku.
Tanah tumpahnya darahku..
Jajaja.. When is the last time I sing the national anthem??
I think is my ns farewell night almost 5 months ago.. LOL..
Aww.. My favourite patriotic song.. 1 Malaysia..

So what is the first thing I do after waking up in Merdeka??
Besides brushing my teeth, I GOT MY LAUNDRY WASHED again..
Washing your laundry is kind of good too, we get to exercise.. =)
Talking about exercise..
Oh no.. I got to control myself to not exercise too much..
I'm getting skinnier although I try to keep my tummy overload everyday..
I DON'T have aneroxia..
I DON'T have bulimia..
What I have is an extremely high metabolism since young..
I can keep eating keep eating keep eating non-stop and not getting fat..
OK OK.. Calm down.. I'll give you.. A bit la of course..
Now that I'm starting to see part of my rib cage when I stretch..
I'M TOO SKINNY.. I NEED MORE FAT!!!!!!!!
Now that I want fat so bad.. What will it be in the future??
 ____________________________________________________________
Yesterday I'm in Linkin Park rush..
Being home alone in my wangsa maju house..
Plug in my roommate earpump and start pumping my eardrum..
Gawd.. I LOVE THE BASE EFFECT OF EARPUMP..
I'm like sitting in the cinema..
Just lack of the comfortable couch and air-cond..
Yesterday the natural air-cond in my condo is missing..
I'm like sweating for the whole night until I can't bear it anymore and take off my clothes..






0 comments:

Post a Comment