Saturday, August 21, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

Happenings of 2 days..


Actually I finish typing this post on the 20th of August but unfortunately before I finish typing my neighbour off the modem.. So.. Haih.. Unable to publish.. >.<

Yesterday I almost gonna meet my 'GOD'..
Was in Rachel's car and I'm sitting beside the driver seat..
Then at the junction where we turn out from TBR..
A van is speeding and almost bang on her car when she's overtaking to the left..

Rachel thought she can succesfully overtake..
She eventually failed and ended up almost killing me.. >.<
WTH.. I'm sitting there, looking at the van just about half the lenght of a short ruler away..
Damn freak me out..

If the van really bang into her car..
I think I would be serving 'my Lord' somewhere instead of typing this blog here..
Wow.. Luckily.. Hahaha..

Today at about 0000hr where I start to watch Absolute Zero documentary in YouTube after finish preparing my MS presentation points..
Suppose to watch it earlier the day before at 1730hr but the documentary I coppied from my lecturer has corrupted.. WTF!! and my neighbour didn't on the modem so I unable to watch..
Everyone is so addicted to the documentary created by NOVA..
The super brains..
The weird thinking..
The unbelievable but SORT OF accepted theories..
For those who have watch the documentary, they will start asking question..
This has started again as in my secondary school..
Where the gang of friends of mine will search, watch and read all sort of theories..
Whether hard or easy or weird or stupid or whatever you can think of and start argue..
So back to the documentary..
Hmm.. After watching part of it, I know I'm up to something..
That is, String Theory, General Relativity and Special Relativity..
And surprisingly when ask my lecturer about it today..
He answered me.. I NEVER HEARD ABOUT IT..
I was like.. HAA??? WHAT???
When I'm watching the documentary too, I went for my physics book..
The totally out off my studies syllabus physics book..
I also know that I'll need to show the book to my lecturer as he's begging for answer to understand the documentary too..
So during chemistry practical, I showed it to him..
And pointed the topics and pages that he should read..
So during the experiment, he's sitting at his lecture table and started to read..
Of course, he still did he's job of assisting us during experiment..
After the experiment, when I'm calculating the value of mole of KMnO4-..
He come to me and started to shoot question at me..
He started by where you get this book??
This is a very good book^^ <3<3 
I love the book too.. Muacks.. LOL..
So he started to ask why I like phsyics so much..
Then of course, for those who knew me, I'm sure you know..
It's Proffesor Stephen Hawking currently still in University of Cambridge doing his research on he's specially build wheel chair suffering from ALS with his team of students..
Then he ask me, why Stephen Hawking??
Of course, besides he disabilities yet able to achieve such great discovery of Hawking Radiation..
Then I started to tell Mr.Keong about the radiation..
He's quite surprise of the evaporation of Black Hole..
For your info, the basic of Hawking Radiation is the evaporating of Black Hole if I'm not mistaken..
Though the extreme gravity of Black Hole, particles tends to escape..
Also I briefly explain to him String Theory, and the 2 Relativity..
And too I told him that objects seems to stop when they achieve speed of light..
Then Simpson, Jeff and Mr.Keong immediately when blank..
Hmm.. I'm not sure whether I'm correct..
But according to Relativity, it's true..
Thanks to the insane brain of Einstein..
The explaination is logic too.. 
I do explain to Simpson after that but he's like still blank..
Perhaps they can't accept the maybe fact that things including time(is time a thing? lol..) seems to stop but then that they have speed..
This field is allocated in Quantum Physics, Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Conundrums..
By the way, Bose-Einstein Condensates as mentioned in the documentary is also in the physics book..
Got to show my lecturer when college starts on monday.. Can't wait.. ^.^
I LOVE <3 Mr.Keong attitude..
He don't mind learning/shooting question at some1 younger than him..
Jia You Mr.Keong^^
To cut short, I'm just gonna say we just keep chatting all the way to H-Block..
Where I straight walk to class to get myself ready up for presentation for Malaysian Studies..
So as usual where Mr.Long will start to take attendance and crap all his stuff..
So after he finish would be the time for the students to present their stuff..
So today is my turn to present..
I wake early in the morning to dress myself up..
Wearing formal to college..
Making myself look smarter...
In the end, my lecturer ask me whether I want to present or not as he's running out of time as I'm the last group in the list..
So I look at Melvin's watch, we only left about 20mins and my friend is still presenting out there..
As mention by Mr.Long, he want to discuss last week topic which is very important..
So ok lor.. I decided not to present..
Diu la.. I prepare the whole night for points, dress up myself in formal so I look smarter..
And ended up unable to present.. >.<* :(

So after the class, Ralf, Cherrie, Rachel and me went to McDonald to have lunch..
Manage to catch the McValue Lunch^^
At first it's Ralf,Cherrie and me only..
Then Ray Ray walk by so I invited her and SHE AGREED.. YAY!!
So the original plan is to study there..
Ya, Cherrie really go there and study.. Good for you^^
Whereas Ray ray started to study chemistry but ended up making origami stars using straws..
While Ralf has no mood to study so he ended up teaching Cherrie physics..
As for me.. LOL.. Go there eat, crack 2 pages of the physics book, 3 pages of The Lost Diary of Don Juan and ended up making origami stars with Ray ray..

Wanted to go back to Shah Alam but suddenly no mood to go home..
Tomorrow la.. Lol.. Hahaha..


Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 

0 comments:

Post a Comment