Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Eugene,
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu.....
Once again Eugenie.. Happy Birthday..
You can now enter every part of a casino legally..
Hopefully you don't ever enter the smoking zone^^
Went to Sg.Wang last friday to celebrate Eugene's birthday..
So after class, we went to Yue Ting's hse for the girls to 'decorate' themself..
We waited for Metrobus to come under the freaking hot sun..
Finally the bus arrive and it's fully packed..
We have to actually squeeze into the bus and try to stand on every inch we have..
Felt so sorry for stepping on Yue Ting's foot..
It's not that I want to but it's inertia..
Want to blame Newton??
Anyway, Yue Ting.. SORRY SORRY..
So we actually got to sit when we are at Genting Klang when most of the college student leave..
We chat all the way to Sg.Wang whereby the bus driver ask the 11 of us to be quiet..
But we kinda don't bother and continue chatting away.. LOL..
Walked to Sg.Wang and took the lift to the 6th floor and to Greenbox Karaoke..
Has been quite sometime since I went for karaoke..
So we actually sang for 3 hours..
While we are enjoying ourself, I accidentally knock on 1 of the cup and the drink spilt on Yue Ting's shoe..
OMG.. Sorry Sorry..
She's so pissed that she took her wallet and walk out of the room..
I felt so worry when I go out but couldn't find her anywhere..
Having no mood to sing, so I practically sat there and look at my friends jumping around in the room..
When she comes back, only then I have the mood to sing again...
After karaoke, we had our lunch at Gasoline..
The food there isn't all that good..
Had it before in Sunway Pyramid before going for skating..
The portion is also very sad..
Forced to eat there as we can't find any other restaurant.. O_O
So after dinner, Yue Ting and me took monorail and KTM back to Shah Alam..
While Rachel, Cherrie, Merwin, Eugene and Min Yue took monorail,KJ Line and taxi back to TBR..
Yue Ting sent me home and we didn't talk much all the way from Sg.Wang to Shah Alam..
Perhaps she's still pissed at me..
妳终于听到我唱歌了。。开心吗??
想念着我们一起用一个麦克风唱歌的感觉。。
想念着我们一起唱的那首情歌。。
想念着我对着妳唱歌的时候。。
我唱了这首歌,妳感觉如何??
So yesterday I went back to my secondary school to attend my cadet's Annual General Meeting..
My juniors said I changed..
Hmm.. I changed??
Changed into what?? I'm still that Jiun Wai you know since you know me..
PC FAIR 2010 II..
Don't feels like going..
But I'll go and accompany my friend..
Perhaps I won't stay long there..
Got nothing to buy though..
If I found it and it's around my budget, I'll buy for you..




0 comments:
Post a Comment