Sunday, August 1, 2010 | By: Barely Wai

I'm Sick!!

I'm sick.. I'm sick.. I'm sick..
Not physically, but mentally..

I'm sick of doing things that I hated so much..
Doing it just to fulfill your wish..
Doing it just to make you happy..
Doing it just to do my part as your child..
Doing it just to help to reduce your stress..

I'm sick of waiting..
Waiting for the stupid train to come..
Waiting for my dream to come true..
Waiting to learn musical instrument..
Waiting for my own DSLR..
Waiting for my own ice skates..

I'm sick of feeling envy..
Watching every1 getting what they wish for..
Watching every1's dream come true..
Watching them living happily..
Watching learning what they wanted to..

I'm sick of looking at people who waste their belongings..
Procrastination (Though sometimes I'm one of them)..
Wasting money..
Wasting food..
Wasting all their resources..

Is there a doctor with magical medical formula to treat me??
Is there people who can take away my sickness??
Is there ---??

I'M SICK OF IT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment