I broke my personal record last wednesday..
I **** my physics!!!
Yea.. U are right.. I **** >.<
After class, I went playing diabolo with my classmates at college field..
Jumping around..
Running around..
Try to do hand stand..
Singing songs..
Hmm.. I totally have no idea why the hell I'm not emo-ing..
That's not how I'm suppose to act..
It's just so weird..
I'm so different..
Anyways,
I'M NOT GOING TO FAIL THE NEXT TEST..
or I'll lose my scholarship..
Overcome the stress..
Don't nervous..
Believe in yourself..
And get it done..
Gambatte!!
I found this while searching for the cartoon above..
I really doubt about this..
Seriously.. MIT better get everything well organised before you start an experiment..
Gonna bomb the Earth one day if you don't..
The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. - George S. Patton




.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment